The goal of the organization at a community level is to develop, nurture and foster an interest in Flamenco through its holistic and collaborative approach; A revitalization of Flamenco art.
The intent of every concert produced in Albuquerque is to share world class Flamenco with the New Mexican community. Jesus Muñoz Flamenco is creating a tourism market in Albuquerque by generating multiple seasons of live Flamenco annually in Albuquerque. As well the 501 (c) (3) non-profit school Casa Flamenca finances scholarships and opportunities outside of regular tuition for underserved students in the Albuquerque community.
- Tours and works Approximately 25 weeks a year.
- Currently employs Grammy Award Winners, Gold and Platinum Artist(s).
- Employs nearly (60)+ Flamenco Artists throughout the year.
- Creates all original musical works and choreography.
- In 2018, the company begins production of the first of six musical albums.
- Performs for 5,000+ children and adults annually in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, NM.
- Has been featured by the Ministry of Culture in Madrid, Spain.
- Has been featured by prominent Spanish Dance Magazines in print and online.
- Has 8,000+ followers on social media: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
- Is presented by Casa Flamenca, Inc. A 501 c(3) non-profit organization since 2010.
- Is co-sponsored by the State of New Mexico and City of Albuquerque.
- Is sponsored the New Mexico Arts Council Folk Arts Master Grant
- Is co-founder of an New York City nationally-instituted Flamenco curriculum.
TOUR DATES AND MORE INFO: Jesús Muñoz Flamenco website